[Edvard Munch. “Vampire II (Vampyr II).” 1895-1902]
Edvard munch is a bad assSource: moma
Up, up and away! Parasailing with Fury Water Adventures is an unforgettable experience for all ages. Don’t miss out on Key West parasailing during a visit to paradise!
I enjoyed parasailing with Fury during my last trip to Key West!
Did this in the Bahamas, really coolSource: furykeywest
This is really an eye opener…. Water or Coke? We all know that water is important but I’ve never seen it written down like this before.
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 30%.
4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
And now for the properties of COKE
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
For Your Info
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.
2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.
3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
Now the question is, would you like a glass of water or coke?
This is why I drink a gallon of water a day and stay away from soda, except for a Jack N’ Coke every now and again.
(via bobdoom)Source: fit-ology
At Charlie Mac’s, we have a passion for BBQ. Try our delicious BBQ Brisket Sandwich featuring dry-rubbed and slow-smoked beef brisket served on a warm hamburger bun. Wash it all down with your choice from our fully stocked bar. Curious about Charlie Mac’s menu? Check it out here!
Very niceSource: charliemacs404keywest
If there’s one small place on the island of Key West that showcases just a little bit of everything it has to offer, it’s Mallory Square. Best part is, it’s a fabulous place for kids. If your children love pirates, then take them out of the heat into the cool and thrilling interior of the Key West Shipwreck Museum. Not only do they get to look at tons of treasure, but they get to touch it too.
Along with museums and the nightly sunset celebration, Mallory Square also houses the Sponge Market and the Shell Warehouse. Both stores showcase the beautiful shells found from all over the world, which children are invited to touch, and many more kid-friendly toys and sights. And if they get hungry during all of this fun, then have no fear because there are plenty of varied food venues. Whether you’re children are in the mood for mouthwatering Cuban food, world-famous Conch Fritters, or maybe just an ice-cold drink, Mallory Square has it all. Visit their new website for the latest events and things to do in Key West.
You’ll love walking through the Old East Martello Fort in Key West, FL. It contains relics from the Civil War, exhibits about wrecking, and cigar-manufacturing. The kids will be immersed in the Ghosts of East Martello and the thrillingly infamous Robert the Doll! In addition, this national landmark contains preserved military battlements, which are all right next to the beach. For a ghost tour of Key West, contact Ghosts & Gravestones. Happy Hauntings!